- 5 Posts
how to install on pc and root
i have the evo 4g. i am not the computer wiz some of you are so please keep it simple. i want to install my phones drivers onto the pc. well it wont find the android phone drivers. i tried to find them manually and automatically. i couldnt get it to work. i would like to root it and saw this thing called unrevoked3 root. but it needs to be installed first . how do i get this done ? thanks guys!!
- 12-01-2012, 11:30 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM #4
- 12-06-2012, 03:22 AM #5
- 1,422 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: how to install on pc and root
The easiest way of root for me, has always been flashing SuperUser through the recovery. Never ran into any issues whatsoever. And yes, I've done it to 3 HTC EVO 4Gs that I modded. 2 CM7, one Paranoid Android.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By bryanofcwa in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:11 PM
- By kraisydave in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:39 PM
- By redlinesrt_4 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:43 AM
- By netposer in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 45Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:39 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum ViewSonicReplies: 54Last Post: 04-12-2011, 09:08 AM