Company in NYC that would root EVO for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Is there a company/someone that would help you or root your Evo phone for you? for a charge of course.

I have read so many posts on how to root and I dont feel confortable doing it myself

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is there a company/someone that would help you or root your Evo phone for you? for a charge of course.

I have read so many posts on how to root and I dont feel confortable doing it myself

Drive on up to Rochester, I'll root your phone. No cost (except beer for me and your gas). Although no responsibility would fall on me in the event something goes wrong.

Some of these other guys will help you over gtalk but I physically do the root or I'm not assisting. Too many variables after the OTA.

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Drive on up to Rochester, I'll root your phone. No cost (except beer for me and your gas). Although no responsibility would fall on me in the event something goes wrong.

Some of these other guys will help you over gtalk but I physically do the root or I'm not assisting. Too many variables after the OTA.
wow thats like a 5 hours drive

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
wow thats like a 5 hours drive

Honest to god its not difficult (hence why I'd only charge you a 6 pack). I know it seems daunting at first, we've all been there, but It's rewarding once your at the top of the mountain.

Tell me what software version you have and I'll suggest the best method for you ...

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have the 2.1 with the lates htc update

SimpleRoot OTA .... It's quick easy and is a full root (unlocks NAND). Find it over at XDA. Requires no ADB skills so you won't even need the SDK. It's basically for dummies and it unlocks NAND and flashes amon ra recovery (i think)

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
If I use the SimpleRoot OTA would I then be able to install the CM6 froyo Rom once is released?

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa