- 1 Posts
how to re-flash with ics rom from supersonic evt3
my fellow android lovers..
i had rooted my 4g earlier this year to Supersonic EVT3 now looking to get the ICS rom 4.0.4 can someone help me to understand whether i need to un-root and return to factory settings or any alternate suggestion....
- 12-25-2012, 05:02 PM #2
- 1,216 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: how to re-flash with ics rom from supersonic evt3
You can flash an ICS ROM for the EVO 4G since your phone is rooted. Check out Savoca's Strike! ICS ROM. It's fast and stable:
[ROM][8/11/2012] Strike! - AOSP Speed FTW ~ - xda-developers
ICS is not available if you are not rooted.
- By Ry in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
- By JuniorWWT in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2012, 09:45 AM
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 70Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:46 PM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 12:42 PM
- By nick8197 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 08-02-2010, 11:38 PM