Cyanogen's Nightly Builds

SHO_ONE#IM

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what was changed in last night's... nightly?!?! I noticed that I can't sync my facebook with last night's copy of CM6... I'm new to all of this and with that go ahead and treat me like a noob :) I'm lovin root and CM6 is just perfect (mostly) as far as the scrollable people widget, I purchased launcher pro plus.... I prefer it to ADW Launcher... it's a $3 donation and completely worth it... must be bought outside of the market since the dev lives in an area not supported by the market place yet (pfft)

go here if your interested -> Introducing the new LauncherPro Plus!

JCrater11#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm checking it out now! Haven't noticed too many changes yet but we'll see. I'm still unable to get Handcent in the market and Facebook is not syncing for me!

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
You wont see any protected apps right now. I'm sure our friends over at XDA have the apk for you ;-)

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
You wont see any protected apps right now. I'm sure our friends over at XDA have the apk for you ;-)

Define "protected apps"... I can't see Fring or Google Voice!

Why are these protected and what, exactly, does that mean?

Thanks!

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Go here for the handcent apk and for others too ;-)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731637

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Define "protected apps"... I can't see Fring or Google Voice!

Why are these protected and what, exactly, does that mean?

Thanks!

It has to do with the dev. Its a protection so his app doesn't get shared or something like that I was told. Don't worry about fring. Its not working with this build.

aldrydd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Where are Said Scrollable Widgets?! **Look at me asking questions again**

I wanted the People scrollable widget dont care so much about a Calender

Ah... That I do not know. What I meant was that ADW Launcher allows widgets to scroll. In the Pure Calendar widget, there's an option for allowing scrolling in either ADW or Pro. I assume there are other widgets out there that take advantage of this functionality, but I don't know what they are.

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ah... That I do not know. What I meant was that ADW Launcher allows widgets to scroll. In the Pure Calendar widget, there's an option for allowing scrolling in either ADW or Pro. I assume there are other widgets out there that take advantage of this functionality, but I don't know what they are.

Android Agenda scrolls. It's GREAT! And the built in replacement to the 'People' widget provided by LancherPro+ is excellent, too.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm checking it out now! Haven't noticed too many changes yet but we'll see. I'm still unable to get Handcent in the market and Facebook is not syncing for me!

Surprisingly i got both to work. I wiped everything prior to install, and only restored apps and ADW settings. Fully function 2.2. Will report back on the Nightly shortly.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
If your mms is not working. Completely wipe cache and dalivk and system. Then flash. MMS should be good now as well as the battery drain issue. Will report back later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae