Cyanogen's Nightly Builds

JCrater11#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is a list of the nightly builds that are available:

(These are experimental, so use with caution.)

All come from Index of /cm/nightly/supersonic/

To flash CM6 ROM:
Originally Posted by mrmomoman on XDA Developers>
1) Go into Recovery - RA or CW - it doesn't matter. Proven to work on both.
2) Wipe Data
3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik - iif you have that choice depending on Recovery
4) Install from zip on sdcard
5) Locate CM 6 - nightly build
6) Install the CM 6
7) Once that is completed - install the Radio. If you have already done this - please skip.
8) Skip the WiMax for you. It doesn't function at the moment anyways.
9) Install the gapps - with the "hdpi" not the "mdpi"(for smaller screens) make sure its the FRF91 signed apk. So a search for it. It's been posted and mirrors a million times already.
10) Once completed - select reboot and the swirling lines should go from multi-color to blue and then boot up. Give it a few mins. Everyone is different on the time length. It should not take over 5 mins.
Good luck.

*For those of you who want to flash multiple nightlys, say you put 7-20 on and you want to flash the new 7-22:
No wipe or clearing is necessary. Atleast I haven't found the need to. If anyone has differing opinions let me know. As far as I can tell they work cleanly for me and I am able to keep my apps and data without have to reload them all.

*You can install the rom through Rom Manager. If you go this route, you can load the google apps directly while loading the rom.
-Thanks to liquidjesus for this info!

*If you experience problems with the Messaging app, or frequent crashes. Chances are its because you used titanium, and restored some conflicting system data. Back up your apps, and use the ADW backup option. Then when you reflash, only restore the apps, and ADW info. This should help tremendously to reduce errors.
-Thanks to liquidjesus for this info!

9-14
cm_supersonic-09142010-005306.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- MMS (for some, see above*)
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-15
cm_supersonic-09152010-005429.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI
- WiFi has been reported to randomly shut off

9-17
cm_supersonic-09172010-005225.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-18
cm_supersonic-09182010-005236.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-19
cm_supersonic-09192010-005105.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-20
cm_supersonic-09202010-011430.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-21
cm_supersonic-09212010-005347.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-22
cm_supersonic-09222010-040900.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

9-23
cm_supersonic-09232010-004535.zip

Added:
- ?

What doesn't work:
- 4G
- FM Radio
- HDMI

*I have cut down the list to the past 10 days of nightlies. If you want a full list since the first nightly was released, PM me and I will give you the full list.

Disclaimer: I am no way affiliated with Cyanogen. He/they deserve all the credit for these. I am trying to help everyone out so they can enjoy this wonderful ROM. This is NOT an official Changelog. Very UNOFFICIAL.

If you have any updates or want to correct me, please let me know. I am in no way an expert nor do I know everything that works or doesn’t work.

I will be flashing every nightly build so I, with the inspiration from liquidjesus, will try to keep this as updated as possible. With everyone’s help, we can create a very thorough change log.

Last edited:

wormdood

Apr 20, 2010
blog.mattkurio.com
Thanks for the update. This is good so I know what is progressing so I can decide when to update to a newer nightly (currently running 7/21 2nd) since I only want to update around once a week or so.

Fitz1015

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get the MMS working by doing a wipe first and then reflashing. can some on confirm "Music controls on Lockscreen" i can not get this to show up.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
We Def needed one of these...

Lets try to limit the Questions on this Thread...

We dont want it to end up like the XDA Thread... Whats that at now 250 pages or something... Geez

JCrater11#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
To get music controls on lock screen go to Settings>CyanogenMod Settings> Input Settings then check where it says Lockscreen Music Controls.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes! I really wanted to find a changelog for these builds. This thing is pretty darn close to perfect for me! We should be at beta by this weekend at this rate. :)

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing for the same reason as the other ones. Something was adjusted and it was felt that it couldn't wait till the next nightly.

JCrater11#AC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to Tattrpuff for their suggestion to put how to load the ROM. Definitely think that was a good idea. Will be helpful to people to find the change log and how to load ROMs in same spot.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The new build feels smoother on scrolling...

So far so good...

BTW i also am putting my $10 Evo Tax to good use... Rom manager has grown on me... :p

Who else Downloads Straight from Rom Manager?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The new build feels smoother on scrolling...

So far so good...

BTW i also am putting my $10 Evo Tax to good use... Rom manager has grown on me... :p

Who else Downloads Straight from Rom Manager?

me too, I caved and downloaded this one hoping my MM would work. But i'm thinking ~80 mb x 7 days a week = 560MB x roughly 4weeks in a billing cycle =2240 mb just on downloading the nightlies. XD

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
me too, I caved and downloaded this one hoping my MM would work. But i'm thinking ~80 mb x 7 days a week = 560MB x roughly 4weeks in a billing cycle =2240 mb just on downloading the nightlies. XD

Dude Im already at 5gbs mid month... at this rate ill be over 10 gbs a month...

haha...

found one issue... my camera isnt working now :confused:

I've reverting back for now... need my Camera!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol