- 28 Posts
Need Help with flashing ROM PLEASE!!!
I wiped/factory reset then wiped cache then delvik cache then went to install zip from sdcard and I got a black screen with a open white box with a yellow arrow coming out and blue android standing next to it. Same thing happens when I try to restore.
EVO 4G with revolutionary
Update: The only option that worked was to power off and now it looks normal but I would like to know what that was and why it happened.
Gonna try again
Last edited by phottomatt; 01-26-2013 at 07:30 PM.
- 02-03-2013, 03:38 PM #3
- 1,412 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Need Help with flashing ROM PLEASE!!!
Sounds like the ROM was being installed. That's the stock look for a ROM being installed, so I'm gonna assume you're using CWM?
Sent from my HTC Vivid CyanogenMod 10 using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By SLiM24 in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2011, 03:11 PM
- By b-radd in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:35 AM
- By BeansTown in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:39 PM
- By Dancin Dave in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2011, 06:42 AM
- By ElCartelDR in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:39 PM