- 28 Posts
Need Help with flashing ROM PLEASE!!!
I wiped/factory reset then wiped cache then delvik cache then went to install zip from sdcard and I got a black screen with a open white box with a yellow arrow coming out and blue android standing next to it. Same thing happens when I try to restore.
EVO 4G with revolutionary
Update: The only option that worked was to power off and now it looks normal but I would like to know what that was and why it happened.
Gonna try again
Last edited by phottomatt; 01-26-2013 at 08:30 PM.
- 02-03-2013, 04:38 PM #3
- 1,373 Posts
- WCX/1.5 GHz Illuminati x1
Re: Need Help with flashing ROM PLEASE!!!
Sounds like the ROM was being installed. That's the stock look for a ROM being installed, so I'm gonna assume you're using CWM?
Sent from my HTC Vivid CyanogenMod 10 using Android Central ForumsFrom HTC Vivid WCX using Android Forums.
- By SLiM24 in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2011, 04:11 PM
- By b-radd in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:35 AM
- By BeansTown in forum Droid 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2011, 02:39 PM
- By Dancin Dave in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:42 AM
- By ElCartelDR in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:39 PM