[ROM] t0ast3d de1ight FroYo Sense 7-31-10

RobbyRob

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
How do I donate that link just takes me to paypal.com...

- I figured it out lol.. You have a gift ;)

Last edited:

scrubcst

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
downloading the beta, will flash and play around. sucks sense is in here...is it possible in anyway (just throwing the question out there) to not have sense in it, ill chip in for that rom ($$$ [money-wise, as im only good in building websites not roms])

Edit: sent you a gift...don't know if thats enough or something...but its there anyway..

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
downloading the beta, will flash and play around. sucks sense is in here...is it possible in anyway (just throwing the question out there) to not have sense in it, ill chip in for that rom ($$$ [money-wise, as im only good in building websites not roms])

Edit: sent you a gift...don't know if thats enough or something...but its there anyway..

I'll see what I can do (;

Any donation is enough, thank you

EDIT: you sir are amazing, thank you so much. You will be first for updates on my list forever lol

Last edited:

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Go into applications and force stop HTC sense. Froyo stock launcher is there again.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae