[ROM] t0ast3d de1ight FroYo Sense 7-31-10

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it does.

I was wondering then, did i do anything wrong when i installed this rom then?
i installed it yesterday with clockworkmod recovery. i had your other rom before this also but i made sure to wipe everything (even though i dont get a confirmation for the dalviks cache when i wipe it)

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering then, did i do anything wrong when i installed this rom then?
i installed it yesterday with clockworkmod recovery. i had your other rom before this also but i made sure to wipe everything (even though i dont get a confirmation for the dalviks cache when i wipe it)

is it not working for you?

scrubcst

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
battery life is far more economic. I use and abuse my phone with data and games and apps. and it actually lasts.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

S2K ON 2

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, without wiping

i reflashed and it worked. but then i reflashed netarchy's kernel for the 30fps cap, and the camera stopped working.

so i reflashed and now am looking for a kernel for the fps cap... any suggestions?

*edit* - just found the new kernel :)

and to the battery question : i've been playing around installing different roms all day (since 1030am. it's not 630pm), making/receiving phone calls/texts/emails.... and i still have 50%.

this is awesome.

Last edited:

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
i reflashed and it worked. but then i reflashed netarchy's kernel for the 30fps cap, and the camera stopped working.

so i reflashed and now am looking for a kernel for the fps cap... any suggestions?

*edit* - just found the new kernel :)

and to the battery question : i've been playing around installing different roms all day (since 1030am. it's not 630pm), making/receiving phone calls/texts/emails.... and i still have 50%.

this is awesome.

A new kernel? Wanna post the link?

My Internet is being gay and will take way too long to look lol.

Glad your happy with it.

With each update will bring only better life to the battery:)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm not sure if i want this ROM of the AC Unite ROM. They both look awesome. Maybe I will give them both a try.

Thought's Toasted?