Custom roms and the OTA froyo update

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
ohhhh you meant like automotive...i thought you meant something to do with phones :p lol...

so you have an EP...not bad...i just got out of my honda phase after about 10 long years of it...i've turbo'd, supercharged, nitrous set ups, all motor...got boring...so after my last one made me made i sold it and bought a wrx lol

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
ohhhh you meant like automotive...i thought you meant something to do with phones :p lol...

so you have an EP...not bad...i just got out of my honda phase after about 10 long years of it...i've turbo'd, supercharged, nitrous set ups, all motor...got boring...so after my last one made me made i sold it and bought a wrx lol

I still have my EP but I'm looking into getting a CTS-V

The Mods/Admins Implore me to get a s2k and Spoon it out...

Its dope i wont lie... Hardtop Spoon cover goes hard!!!

TehMan

Jul 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
yeah i had a black s2k with work emotions on it :) i loved it lol

I had a white cts, as well...it was pretty nice but i'm a ricer at heart...something about a divided housing top mount gt4088r with dual gates on a b20/vtec just makes me smile...or itbs at 9k rpms lol

IronEddie

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Nobody's crying! It's just dumb that there's like 5 threads saying the same basic thing...... if you want to keep root, exercise your little clicker finger and go to xda developers website. Once there, you can select from several 2.2 roms based on the new release ota. The point is we don't want to see our people download the ota, lose root and then come back on here asking how to get it back.

Attacking d3xn2o isn't going to help anything.

I get your point and I admit I was not considering your position. I am sure all the questions about rooting become annoying.

I wanted to do the OTA, ditch unrevoked and do a full root in a couple weeks. I should have explained that.

I don't mean to attack anybody, we just were not on the same page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674