All I want is Frodo 2.2 + root...but how???

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the middle. It was off topic and did not help the op, But it was funny as hell. I clicked the link hoping to post something clever about Frodo but I was on my phone and didnt know how to put a picture in. I did although help with the thread with the little knowledge I had to share.

but it was answered in the first reply, so there was no need to make a big deal.

Eric1987

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
frodo.jpg

Here you go man... Enjoy your Frodo... :cool:

Thats not 2.2 frodo though. He needs to JIT COMPILER!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thx for that dude... IDK why everyone is getting uptight about a pic... Seriously not that big a deal Compared to other sites this one is helpful and Fun... Whats the point of being here if we can Joke around and mess around every so offen... If this place turns into XDA that will be a real Shame... We are def nothing like the Flaming over there... and at least here we eventually get back to our original point...

I'm in the middle. It was off topic and did not help the op, But it was funny as hell. I clicked the link hoping to post something clever about Frodo but I was on my phone and didnt know how to put a picture in. I did although help with the thread with the little knowledge I had to share.

I'm not saying I totally disagree with what Beezy said, either, but I've been on XDA and don't post there because of how some people react to certain kinds of (n00b) questions. I like to have fun as much as the next guy and will offer any help (even if it's limited) that I can.

And yeah sometimes we hijack a post but we do get back on point and answer the OP's questions. It's not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or make them not come back. If anything seeing people have fun on here makes me keep coming back. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781