Need help with Unrevoked Forever...

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
For those that have installed unrevoked forever... I am o. 2.1 and rooted through unrevoked 3 . I can not get adb working.. I am wondering how and where to place the forever stuff on my SD card and try it that way. When I download unrevoked forever I get two folders a meta and a patch . Do I need to open one of these or just place them on the card while in Ian mode I then tried to go into recovery mode and try to find update but no joy. I am stumped and have not had the time to try and install and reinstall the ask and adb... any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Insert all the warnings here about bricking your phone.

Going from memory, all you do is place the entire unrevokedforever.zip in the root of your SD card. Then reboot into recovery and select clockworkmod recovery then select flash custom file from SD card. Naviage to your file "unrevokedforever.zip" and confirm. Thats really all there is to it. The menus might not use those exact words but it should be pretty close.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Insert all the warnings here about bricking your phone.

Going from memory, all you do is place the entire unrevokedforever.zip in the root of your SD card. Then reboot into recovery and select clockworkmod recovery then select flash custom file from SD card. Naviage to your file "unrevokedforever.zip" and confirm. Thats really all there is to it. The menus might not use those exact words but it should be pretty close.

If your a n00b dont do it...

This can seriously destroy your phone if you dont know what to do with it...

Seriously I frown upon the guys for putting this out...

It should of been a Dev only Release

Really dangerous if you flash the wrong krap... :confused:

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input... I will try that later on tonite when I get in from work... and of course thanks for all the warnings.. I do appreciate the concern . It's nice to know someone would take the time show it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC