ROM to increase 720P fsp?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there a ROM available that increases the 720P fps when recording and the audio capture in video? I love the Evo and the camera but I have yet to record a video at over 22fps and the audio quality is just terrible. I have other reasons for why I want to root and if there is a ROM that addresses this issue then I'm definitely gonna do it.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm talking in terms of video capture. Should have been more specific, sorry. The highest fps I've been able to get from a 720P video was 22fps. The Droid X captures at 24 and the iPhone captures at 30. I was hoping that there was a ROM that upped the Evo to 24 if not higher. Also the audio quality is terrible, only 8K. That's like ten year old audio quality...

t0ast3d

Banned
Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Ah, I got cha.

Um, I'm pretty sure there's a thread in the Development section of XDA about this if you want to search for it

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Cyanogen has tweeted about it in the past.

I think Nexus One, which out of the box doesn't support 720p capture, has higher 720p fps than the Evo because of Cyanogen.
So look out for that.

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Cyanogen has tweeted about it in the past.

I think Nexus One, which out of the box doesn't support 720p capture, has higher 720p fps than the Evo because of Cyanogen.
So look out for that.

yea, he's looking for a way to do the same thing with the Evo. With the N1 he was able to "overclock" the camera in a sense to make it record at a higher fps