Over/Underclocking (setcpu) Explained by Gizmodo

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
that's the one i was looking for. why couldn't i find it. high five.

*virtual five*
hi.jpg

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
1) What does it say about me that I reached up to touch the high-five on my screen?
2) Do most Roms/Kernels that boast battery performance with under/overclocking accomplish all of this without setCPU?

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
1) What does it say about me that I reached up to touch the high-five on my screen?
2) Do most Roms/Kernels that boast battery performance with under/overclocking accomplish all of this without setCPU?

hmmm, they often use other applications of features built into the rom. This is good because you know it works and you dont have to fiddle with it. But its bad because you cant fiddle with it if you need to.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's time for me to download setCPU again. I tried it, but couldn't get it to work.

Back on topic (I wouldn't want anybody else leaving the forums because of our shenanigans), just follow the above tutorial and you will be all set. Battery life is awesome with the AC ROM and these profiles in setCPU. Any kernel that allows this should have these built in automatically, IMHO, because they are just awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy