Can't update QIK

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I am rooted with stock kernel. QIK has an update but keeps failing when I try to install from market. I ran titanium backups market link feature to no avail. I even deleted the stock QIK using titanium backups "chuck norris" feature and still cannot install the latest QIK. Any advice? Thanks.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am rooted with stock kernel. QIK has an update but keeps failing when I try to install from market. I ran titanium backups market link feature to no avail. I even deleted the stock QIK using titanium backups "chuck norris" feature and still cannot install the latest QIK. Any advice? Thanks.

Im running CM6 and I updated just fine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

aimzmarie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
wait. so you're rooted and running which rom? just root? try flashing another rom, this should clear up the problem. qik didn't show up in my market when i rooted. i flashed cm6 with gapps and never had that problem again.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine showed up today when I was at work.. Im rooted with the AC rom shown here so not sure what else the problem could be

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Rooted with stock ROM. I had to uninstall the stock QIK app via titanium, REBOOT, and then the new version installed fine. Solved.