What do i do now?

krisrock

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
So i'm seeing that unrevoked is coming out with a root method for 2.2 but the thing is that i already rooted my evo 2.2 by first downgrading then upgrading again anywho so my question is if i should unroot and then from the original 2.2 root again?

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
So i'm seeing that unrevoked is coming out with a root method for 2.2 but the thing is that i already rooted my evo 2.2 by first downgrading then upgrading again anywho so my question is if i should unroot and then from the original 2.2 root again?

No way dude. No reason to do all that. You're already rooted. There's no reason to unroot just to root again. And unrEVOked doesn't have a good track record either. Hell their last root method doesn't even fully root... Keep what you have. You're ahead of the game with what you have. To do all that would be a huge step back...

bluediablito

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
hey i was thinking of doing the same thing.............
so far the good thing about the other root method (unrEVOked )
you keep your pri 1.4
and you have the latest hboot
un-root-able

(i am still stuck at 1.3 no matter what i do i get the same error i have done all the steps that i can find and do them all in different location and nothing i gave up until some one finds a way to flash it)

any cons?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz