SGBZ EVO Themes Q&A

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey Beezy can i install the clear skin and then the espresso skin on top to keep the clear lock bar and clock, but use the espresso launcher bar?

canteenboy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
picture.php

Evo-Espresso.ziphttp://www.4shared.com/file/8u_i0JM4/Evo-Espresso.html

This works great! Any chance of getting the lock bar to match?

oOflyeyesOo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope you guys get the themes working with deodexed ROM's, you guys did some VERY nice work on some of these, can't wait till I can install them.

And also, isnt there a easier way to put themes on the phone without having the go into recovery n such. I know there are a couple theme apps on the market.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey Beezy can i install the clear skin and then the espresso skin on top to keep the clear lock bar and clock, but use the espresso launcher bar?

The clear clock would stay,but espresso would over write the lock. Ill get some different version up soon;)

This works great! Any chance of getting the lock bar to match?

Soon.

I hope you guys get the themes working with deodexed ROM's, you guys did some VERY nice work on some of these, can't wait till I can install them.

And also, isnt there a easier way to put themes on the phone without having the go into recovery n such. I know there are a couple theme apps on the market.

Yeah,we plan to switch everything to deodex in time.I/we would have to set up are themes different to work with market apps(i believe,not sure).
I doubt we will go that route,I like flashing threw recovery and it will probably stay that way.

oOflyeyesOo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be a good idea to make the themes the format for those apps, or make your own app for changing themes. It would be so much easier to just switch fast and easy between themes, so people can figure out which one they want much faster, and not have to go into recovery and flash a bunch of ****. Just poke the screen and your done, much easier man.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I need a little help, I downloaded and installed the white sox theme but there's no wallpaper of the stadium and there also isn't a wallpaper for the lockscreen. Can someone please tell me how to fix this thanks.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I need a little help, I downloaded and installed the white sox theme but there's no wallpaper of the stadium and there also isn't a wallpaper for the lockscreen. Can someone please tell me how to fix this thanks.

I forgot to put that wallpaper up. None of these have the wallpaper in the screenshots built in you have to take them from the post. Google Chicago White Sox you'll find that one.

Saepak

May 9, 2010
Visit site
It's possible, I plan to get together a how to theme the hero/evo since the the files are basically the same.

Beezy that would be really cool. I would like to dabble alittle with this my self. Don't want to rely on others to do everything for me. Keep up the awesome work and thanks.

bluediablito

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
just wondering (sorry i am a noob and i am trying to get the hang of all this rom flash thing)
just a question are the themes to be flash as well ? and how to install them
and can themes have different icons or is that another customization part/file?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
just wondering (sorry i am a noob and i am trying to get the hang of all this rom flash thing)
just a question are the themes to be flash as well ? and how to install them
and can themes have different icons or is that another customization part/file?

You flash themes like a rom,just you don't have to wipe.Boot into recovery,select the zip(theme),flash it,reboot.