New Gapps File for CM6

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
It has the Google Search app and Voice Search installed. People were having trouble installing this because of it being signed different from google I heard. Cyanogen said he would fix it. Others simply uninstalled the older versions and pushed then via adb. So far that's all I can tell but I like it.

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Snap is a Kernel for CM6 Snap Turbo is an app for Snap Kernels that is well basically as it states a turbo

Yea.. here is a picture of the Snap Turbo.

BMW_Triple_Turbo.jpg

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yea.. here is a picture of the Snap Turbo.

BMW_Triple_Turbo.jpg

HAHA yea... how did you get a pic of the turbo i have in my civic... :confused:

But for real this time... Calling all OG's Swype stopped working i need the new one anyone care to pass on some APK love?

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven't done crap to my phone since... 8/23 nightly or some crap like that. I don't even have 6.0.0...

How faster can the phone get? Any benchmarks taken with SnapTurbo?
The actual XDA thread just talks about how it will make your phone release smoke until it reboots.

I'm doing fine right now except my signal is super sucky... I think I'll have to nand + Sense + update PRI/PRL... then go back to cyanogen.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't done crap to my phone since... 8/23 nightly or some crap like that. I don't even have 6.0.0...

How faster can the phone get? Any benchmarks taken with SnapTurbo?
The actual XDA thread just talks about how it will make your phone release smoke until it reboots.

I'm doing fine right now except my signal is super sucky... I think I'll have to nand + Sense + update PRI/PRL... then go back to cyanogen.

With Snap turbo im getting a consistent Quadrant score of 1700-1900 if i overclock i get 2300-2500

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49