Change EVO 4g Espresso Dock but Keep Sense

theroncr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering if someone could help me out here. I have searched and searched and.......... Unfortunately, all attempts to find the answer have failed!

Im trying to find out how to change my Sense Espresso Dock (on my HTC EVO) to a different Sense Espresso dock or something else. I am rooted and running the Latest Fresh ROM. His dock is really good, but I would like to have some options. I am using "Better Cut" to change icons and am wondering if I can use another program to do the same for the dock.

I am well aware of Launcher Pro and ADW but that removes SENSE. I really like the setup I have made and would like to just change the Dock. Also if anyone knows if they have made a 3d app drawer or slide scrollable drawer port, would be great as well.

I am not normally one to post as I like to find the answers myself, but im at a loss here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Finally does anyone know of a 2.2 Sense Kitchen?

Thanks again for any help!

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm also curious. I have the standard HTC Froyo rooted. I've got LauncherPro, and really prefer its dock to the Sense one, but I find myself missing "Friend Feed" and "News/Weather" widgets from Sense. Any way of combining Sense's widgets and Launcher Pro's dock would be amazing.

theroncr

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks,
Its a really nice ROM But there is NO Sense. I was looking to get a ROM that has sense but allows me to change the Dock and/or APP Drawer.

Any suggestions?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh so you want the Sense widgets? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure vaelpak let's you keep the contacts part and other useful parts of sense. You can get very similar widgets to the sense widgets (beautiful widgets and pure widgets). If you use a launcher that supports scrollable widgets there are good replacements out there.

brooose#CB

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
If you purchase the Pro Plus version of Launcher Pro, you get sense-like widgets for People (Favorites or any other group), Bookmarks and a bunch of others. It is well worth the $2.99 price, IMHO

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If you purchase the Pro Plus version of Launcher Pro, you get sense-like widgets for People (Favorites or any other group), Bookmarks and a bunch of others. It is well worth the $2.99 price, IMHO

Yeah, I've got that, actually. It's still lacking slightly in the eye candy department, even if I do prefer it for its functionality. I suppose I can dig in and try to theme it a little myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12