1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default How Do You Know If Nand is Unlocked

I'm fully rooted but I don't know if I have unlocked Nand. How do I check?

If I'm not, since I'm already rooted and all of my searches lead me to the Part 1 and Part 2 approach when I search for "How to unlock Nand," where do I start?

I'm running AC Rom 2.5.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: How Do You Know If Nand is Unlocked

Power off the phone then power on by holding the power and vol down buttons. That will bring you to hboot. At the top of the screen look for s-on or s-off. If you have s-off then you're good security is off. If you have s-on go download simpleroot and do step 2 for nand unlock
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    Power off the phone then power on by holding the power and vol down buttons. That will bring you to hboot. At the top of the screen look for s-on or s-off. If you have s-off then you're good security is off. If you have s-on go download simpleroot and do step 2 for nand unlock
    Thanks, but, it didn't work. I got a bunch of errors about not being able to erase.

The reason I think I haven't unlocked Nand was because I couldn't install Amon RA's recover. Thats what Step 2 does with Simpleroot (unless I'm using the wrong version of Simpleroot).
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

whats your h-boot # just too be sure....
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"