Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to root, Baked Snack Rom...Help!!

I finally rooted my device after months and I used unrevoked to do it. I used rom manager and got the baked snack rom and installed it. Sounds stuip, but now I'm stuck. I set my phone back up the way it was, but am interested in theming and apps etc. What do I do now? Can anyone enlighten me as to what I can do with this rom and how to go about doing it? I would like to remove some bloatware, but keep sprint tv and football. I'd like a new theme or boot animation. I just don't know where to begin or get started...

I'm in the same situation as you, I'm lost also.lol

Default Re: New to root, Baked Snack Rom...Help!!

Look around XDA for all you want in the EVO forums. Read through a TON of threads and always search before you post there! There's an entire section for themes/mods and the like.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Theres a freaking sticky on the bloatware... Go to xda for the rest I guess.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

Here's the enormous Baked Snack thread in XDA: [ROM] BakedSnack 1.7 9/3/10 "clean start" - xda-developers

And all the bloatware is already removed except for Sprint TV.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for that. Didn't notice it was all gone until the post. I would like to put sprint football back on so I can follow my tar heels. Maybe I'll look into it...