- 1 Posts
I need HELP!!
I currently have a second hand htc evo 4g that is flashed to work on a service other than sprint (have seen it referred to as an unlock to a different carrier) . I am wondering about installing a new rom, but I do not want to tamper with this flash. Will installing a custom rom unflash my phone?
- 01-29-2014, 07:28 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By D370X in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:41 PM
- By swhite237 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:40 PM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Del Wright in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:05 PM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM