- 1 Posts
I need HELP!!
I currently have a second hand htc evo 4g that is flashed to work on a service other than sprint (have seen it referred to as an unlock to a different carrier) . I am wondering about installing a new rom, but I do not want to tamper with this flash. Will installing a custom rom unflash my phone?
- 01-29-2014, 07:28 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By swhite237 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:40 PM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Del Wright in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:05 PM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM
- By D370X in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:20 PM