Pri 1.77

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Need Help. I want to Install the PRI to 1.77_003 I got the Radio to 2.15.00.09.01 but my PRI is at 1.40_003 I tried flashing the 1.77 and was told I had to rename to PC36IMG.zip and no luck. Can any one help. Thanks in advance.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Need Help. I want to Install the PRI to 1.77_003 I got the Radio to 2.15.00.09.01 but my PRI is at 1.40_003 I tried flashing the 1.77 and was told I had to rename to PC36IMG.zip and no luck. Can any one help. Thanks in advance.

My advice... Leave your PRI alone...

No Difference has been found...

and I personally went back to 1.34

I put this out there for the Capable and those willing to attempt it...

If you really want to flash I need to see which method your attempting to use...

Bizzare

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

If you really want to flash I need to see which method your attempting to use...

To be honest I just want the Fresh Theam to work right on My phone The lock screen didn't show like the Droid and I read you had to update the Radio and PRI so thats the only reason I'm doing it.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
To be honest I just want the Fresh Theam to work right on My phone The lock screen didn't show like the Droid and I read you had to update the Radio and PRI so thats the only reason I'm doing it.

You dont have to...

If it Aint broke dont fix it...

and sounds like you want an ASOP Rom...

Try out Vaelpak

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
How do I flash back to 1.34? My 3g has turned into 1g since putting this crap on.....

You can pull it out of the engineering PC36IMG rom release. I'm pretty sure it's up at xda somewhere and I remember I posted a link somewhere here within the last few days I just can't find it..

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
do you only need to rename if you are flashing in a certain method?
I flashed a few diff PRI and radios with the default name through the recovery console and no hiccups I have noticed.

I went back to 1.34 and the last version of radios lately.
got a little faster, but still a little lackluster compared to before. Wifi was even slow for some reason, 3G has been slow for months most of the time. 4G is like half speed then normal, but I hear Sprint is farting around with the towers again.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
do you only need to rename if you are flashing in a certain method?
I flashed a few diff PRI and radios with the default name through the recovery console and no hiccups I have noticed.

I went back to 1.34 and the last version of radios lately.
got a little faster, but still a little lackluster compared to before. Wifi was even slow for some reason, 3G has been slow for months most of the time. 4G is like half speed then normal, but I hear Sprint is farting around with the towers again.

Different Methods yes...

but certain PRI files out there aren't Recovery flashable...

Like the one I just gave above...

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got you Breeee....

Flash this In bootloader... Rename it PC36IMG put it on the SDcard...

let me know how it goes

Sweet. thanks dude. Once my battery is charged I'll do it.. Ya.. I seriously drained two batteries within 3 hours flashing roms :( I need help lol...

FractalSphere

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I am currently at PRI 1.40_003 and I hear both 'update to the latest/greatest!' and 'hold off the new one suuuxxx!!'.

What does the PRI actually DO and what impact does it have on the phones operations? I have updated to the newest radio update (2.15.00.09.01) and all seems well after Baked Snack 1.8 improved battery life for me. ;-)

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am currently at PRI 1.40_003 and I hear both 'update to the latest/greatest!' and 'hold off the new one suuuxxx!!'.

What does the PRI actually DO and what impact does it have on the phones operations? I have updated to the newest radio update (2.15.00.09.01) and all seems well after Baked Snack 1.8 improved battery life for me. ;-)

It causes arguements like the one your referring to...

I have PRI 1.34 and works perfect with very strong signals

I dont buy into the whole update now thing...

I made this thread to put it out there for the freaks who need to have it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital