Personally im keeping an Eye on this... Its pretty kool and decently quick

Anybody else using / watching this?

MIUI

Last edited:
Reactions: RamboDroid

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried this ROM? [ROM] Myn?s Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 1 - 09/27/2010] -An Enlightening Experience *NEW* - xda-developers

Hands down the cleanest and nicest looking rom I've seen so far. The screen transitions, font, added texts, other added visuals, transparent notification bar, transparent widgets and app drawer, and other stuff really make this the nicest and cleanest looking rom I've seen to date. It's a Sense rom so I've already switched back to VaelPak, but damn it's a good looking rom.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried this ROM? [ROM] Myn?s Warm TwoPointTwo - [RLS 1 - 09/27/2010] -An Enlightening Experience *NEW* - xda-developers

Hands down the cleanest and nicest looking rom I've seen so far. The screen transitions, font, added texts, other added visuals, transparent notification bar, transparent widgets and app drawer, and other stuff really make this the nicest and cleanest looking rom I've seen to date. It's a Sense rom so I've already switched back to VaelPak, but damn it's a good looking rom.

SENSE!!!!!!!!! O_O!!!!!!

I'll test it out this MUIU is nice though it was like a whole new experience

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Haha ya if it wasn't a Sense rom I'd like it more. I'm gonna stick with VaelPak as my daily. I'm about to flash the Miui now though and give it a shot.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Haha ya if it wasn't a Sense rom I'd like it more. I'm gonna stick with VaelPak as my daily. I'm about to flash the Miui now though and give it a shot.

Its going to make your head explode for a few minutes stick with it...

It does things ummm Different :confused:

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Okay this is by far the most bad *** sense Rom I've used...

Figures a Fellow Rican would find this... *Virtual chest bump*

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Myn... This ish is hott....

And I HAVE FREAKIN 4G!!!!!!! WTF?!?!? This was Non-existent on any other sense rom... I call Shenanigans

LMFAO. Ya it's a sick *** rom man. Hands down the best Sense rom. I thought that all roms based off htc has 4g working?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LMFAO. Ya it's a sick *** rom man. Hands down the best Sense rom. I thought that all roms based off htc has 4g working?

They do... Explain it to me... I cant haha My 4G here is fast!!!!! I hit 6MB Down 1.3 Up

IDK how I dont care... Ima put my $10 Tax to work now... haha

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LOL you never got 4g with other roms? Don't you live in jersey? IU'm getting abot 10-12 in JC O_O

I have Issues with connection... Im at work right now... *Mountainside*

I have sub-par 3G signal at the best of times

and today I load sense and I have 4G you can understand my surprise... but 3G on here is stronger too... almost full bars

Luce

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am not quite sold on Myn rom. Not sure the styling is for me. And I am having Wifi issues.

Oh look! Vaelpak 2.2 is done downloading....

Edit: Wifi was my own fault.

Last edited:

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I am not quite sold on Myn rom. Not sure the styling is for me. And I am having Wifi issues.

Oh look! Vaelpak 2.2 is done downloading....

Edit: Wifi was my own fault.

:confused: IT LOOKS SO SWEET THO!!!

2.2 is great for me so far. I don't know if i just luck out every single update, but i've literally had no problems with my phone since running VaelPak lol. That's the biggest reason i use it as my daily. I just can't wait for him to add a little more flare to it tho. Transparent notification bars n stuff like that. I like that he takes small steps with each update. Makes it easier to catch things and definitely plays a part of why it's so damn stable.

Luce

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
After installing Vaekpak I flash the smooth sense icon zip. The AC ROM has it bundled.
I really like the smooth animations. Its a nice piece of flair. Im working my way to 37 different pieces of flair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair