- 1 Posts
Rooting the Evo 4G Phone? What's your opinion!
Dear Android Central & Community,
Hello there, my question is about rooting my android phone! My phone specs is Htc Evo 4g 2011, Android Version:2.3.5 Version!
My question can I root my phone? I have watched many you tube videos related toward rooting my specific phone! I have came up with this
idea layout toward a successful rooted phone. Here are my steps!
1.Release My Bootloader HTCdev - Unlock Bootloader
2.Follow all the instructions on HTCdev - Unlock Bootloader
3. Install the program Unrevoked unrevoked.com/
4.Follow all the instructions unrevoked.com/
5.Result: Good or Bad
What is your advice?
- 01-29-2015, 02:26 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Rooting the Evo 4G Phone? What's your opinion!
I have rooted my EVO 4G, but didn't do much with it because I got the EVO 4G LTE (which I also rooted).
I used the procedure from htc's web site that you listed above, but it took 2-3 attempts before success. I now have Titanium Backup on it and it works without complaining, so I know it is rooted.
- By anejek1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:47 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Badcam3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:17 AM
- By bugeyed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Aaron78 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:18 PM