Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 220
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default Rom Testing and discussion...

    Started this to keep our discussions in one clean Format...


    Jerzy's Idea...


    List what your running and or testing...


    CM6 D3X D4rK Testing Experimental Kernal...
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  2. #2  

    Default

    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  3. #3  

    Default

    Wow... That Desire ROM is 222MB? o_O
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  4. #4  

    Default

    Trusty VaelPak
    List of my current addictions:
    NS4G - Unlocked Stock ROM + Matr1x-v4
    Evo 4g - GB Evo Deck
    Droid Charge - stock ROM
  5. #5  
    IanMcB's Avatar

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

    Default

    Was running the AC ROM (I'v had the Evo for exactly 1 month - rooted it the day I got it) but decided to start experimenting.

    So as of last night -
    VaelPak v2.2 - HTC #11 - 3.29.651.5 w/ Launcher Pro
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    I love CM6 but the radio is soooooo weak IDK why
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  7. #7  

    Default

    So I'm stuck in my backup of CM6. My line of dots is over the htc logo should I abort and try again?
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratdog07067 View Post
    Was running the AC ROM (I'v had the Evo for exactly 1 month - rooted it the day I got it) but decided to start experimenting.

    So as of last night -
    VaelPak v2.2 - HTC #11 - 3.29.651.5 w/ Launcher Pro
    If you want a little more Oomph try it with one of the Kings kernels (use 8, 9 & 10 have issues). There's also a few other kernels you can try.
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    So I'm stuck in my backup of CM6. My line of dots is over the htc logo should I abort and try again?
    now your having issues?!?!

    When in doubt Restore....
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  10. #10  

    Default

    Well I'm no OG yet but thought I'd join the thread currently running CM6 Nightlie build, which I love but I think I'm about to switch because there is no camera timer and I kinda use that a lot!
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4
  11. #11  

    Default

    Ha yup my screen is like 4 lines away from full. I've never had this happen. Thoughts?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    Well I'm no OG yet but thought I'd join the thread currently running CM6 Nightlie build, which I love but I think I'm about to switch because there is no camera timer and I kinda use that a lot!
    What are you doing with the Camera huh?!


    Here is my latest Quad score....

    CM6 D3X D4rK Experimental

    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  13. #13  

    Default

    Where are my specialists at? I'm about to pull my batt and wipe
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    Where are my specialists at? I'm about to pull my batt and wipe
    Do it son... lol Dont Know whatelse to tell you



    When in doubt Restore man...
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  15. #15  

    Default

    That's wat I actually meant. Haha. I'm in my CM6 restore
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    That's wat I actually meant. Haha. I'm in my CM6 restore
    So did it restore or not?
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  17. #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3xn2o View Post
    What are you doing with the Camera huh?!


    Here is my latest Quad score....

    CM6 D3X D4rK Experimental

    I've heard from a few people that CM does something to Quadrant to "cheat". Proof of that is apparently someone posted a Quadrant score of like 9000 using CM?
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  18. #18  

    Default

    No it didn't restore. I pulled and I'm trying to restore my myn backup I was just using
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzyiroc View Post
    I've heard from a few people that CM does something to Quadrant to "cheat". Proof of that is apparently someone posted a Quadrant score of like 9000 using CM?
    I didnt see that... but im just running the Kernel and snap turbo

    If it cheats IDK but its fast dude
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  20. #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    No it didn't restore. I pulled and I'm trying to restore my myn backup I was just using
    Thats' weird. Never seen that happen.. Any way that the backup was interrupted?
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  21. #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3xn2o View Post
    What are you doing with the Camera huh?!

    I'm a plead the 5th on this one


    Here is my latest Quad score....

    CM6 D3X D4rK Experimental

    Woohoo now that's what I'm talking about!
    Palm Pre,Blackberry,HTC Evo 4g, HTC Evo LTE, Samsung Galaxy 2.10 Tablet, Samsung Galaxy S4
  22. #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3xn2o View Post
    I didnt see that... but im just running the Kernel and snap turbo

    If it cheats IDK but its fast dude
    How to flash a rom on your htc Evo
    Proud owner of a CR-48--My review of my CR-48

    iPhone > Instinct > Hero > Evo 4G > Evo 3D

    Evo 3D OOWNNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Twitter

    PS3- SpiderMonkee
  23. #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzyiroc View Post
    Thats' weird. Never seen that happen.. Any way that the backup was interrupted?
    I have no idea way happened with it but now im back up and running myn. Looks like I might just have to start fresh with cm6 which im not too happy about. I had it PERFECT


    Ultimate FAIL.
    thank you. I'll be here all week
    HTC Shooter

    Stalk Me
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  
    d3xn2o's Avatar

    Posts
    2,252 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    I have no idea way happened with it but now im back up and running myn. Looks like I might just have to start fresh with cm6 which im not too happy about. I had it PERFECT


    Ultimate FAIL.
    thank you. I'll be here all week
    I've never ever ever seen this happen ever...


    WTF did you do!??!
    Arrogant Linux Elitist
  25. #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d3xn2o View Post
    I've never ever ever seen this happen ever...


    WTF did you do!??!
    Haha all I did was try to restore my cm6!!! Buuuttttt it may be my name and rename "trickey" which would mean all my backups are dead but I've done it before
    HTC Shooter

    Stalk Me
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B