Losing data connection for certain things..

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
After updating to AC rom 2.6 im having problems with Market, Talk, and my weather.

they were working fine, now i am unable to update my weather, says no weather data available, google talk will not connect, and market will not install any apps, it just sits on the screen Downloading and never downloads.

it worked for a few hours now im having these issues, what gives?

my internet and email works like normal?

i even flashed the new radio, then back to the old radio to see if that would fix it, nothing is changing it...

only works on wifi.

Last edited:

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
now i took it off wifi and its working again like normal?

wtf? wierd glitch? this happened once before.

i tried to update profile twice, and reboot/battery pull... still had the same issue, i got bored and tried the wifi, everything worked like normal, i took it off wifi and its working again like normal LOL, my device is losing it.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Hm... might not have anything to do with the AC ROM. I'm running VaelPak and for the last few hours I've had the same problem. GTalk was a sob to connect, apps would take forever to download. It'll just stay starting download. It happened to me on 3G though, not wifi. And wifi didn't help it either. So maybe there's something else going on

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Hm... might not have anything to do with the AC ROM. I'm running VaelPak and for the last few hours I've had the same problem. GTalk was a sob to connect, apps would take forever to download. It'll just stay starting download. It happened to me on 3G though, not wifi. And wifi didn't help it either. So maybe there's something else going on

hmmm could be? i dont think its AC rom either, BUT just wanted to shoot that in there just in case if someone asked.

i updated to 2.6 at about 5pm earlier and its been fine everysince, but ive had problems lately where gtalk would not connect period, sometimes for hours, im unsure what it is.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the East Coast.. I was having problems with GTalk and downloading apps around that time too. Forcing all of the Google sync stuff seemed to fix the GTalk issues, but then it started doing it again and not even that worked. Im stumped

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the East Coast.. I was having problems with GTalk and downloading apps around that time too. Forcing all of the Google sync stuff seemed to fix the GTalk issues, but then it started doing it again and not even that worked. Im stumped

wierd...

i hope others chime in and can say they are having the same issue too, so we can figure out of its wide spread...

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Same issue happening right now for me, i flashed back to the newest radio and i no longer have market connectivity(for downloading) or gtalk.

not cool :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz