Snap Turbo on CM6?

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have CM6 installed and im using the snapv 7.6 kernal. I know the instructions to use this snap turbo (no idea what it does though honestly) and im nervous about giving it a shot (the message says although this is app has been known to cause sudden death to evos do you still want to continue) .. that kind of turned me off.

So what does it do and who has had enough nerve to try it?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have CM6 installed and im using the snapv 7.6 kernal. I know the instructions to use this snap turbo (no idea what it does though honestly) and im nervous about giving it a shot (the message says although this is app has been known to cause sudden death to evos do you still want to continue) .. that kind of turned me off.

So what does it do and who has had enough nerve to try it?

lol the sudden death was a joke... :p *Not really*

He meant that during install every single App running Force closes

hence the Sudden death

but its normal once it finishes going thru its process your phone will restart

and you will have awesome benchmark scores

I have it installed and it works great

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
hmmm okay.
i turned on airplane mode and ran the app. it really just force closed my gmail and shut off and restart.. then when i went back into it it said Currently enabled (i cant choose anything anymore) my benchmarks dont seem to different?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
hmmm okay.
i turned on airplane mode and ran the app. it really just force closed my gmail and shut off and restart.. then when i went back into it it said Currently enabled (i cant choose anything anymore) my benchmarks dont seem to different?

Hmmm Well im getting close to 2500 on Quadrant :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC