Myn RLS 2 is out!

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea the hot restart is pretty cool feature.. and I have same settings.

And thsystem pretty good for having that much battery left I usually never get pass a day on any Rom

sent from my HTC Evo using tapatalk

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yea the hot restart is pretty cool feature.. and I have same settings.

And thsystem pretty good for having that much battery left I usually never get pass a day on any Rom

Good to know... Maybe I can finally leave my USB Charger at home for once...

But I have an uhh ohhh 4G seems broken...

I did a Hard-Restart now to test... That will be a deal breaker for me if this Battery tweek jacked up my wimax

I'll have to restore Thank god for Nand

Update: Hard-Restart Worked...

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Perfect timing reading bout the 4g as I read it I realized I was in a 4g area in queens but my 4g worka fine with the hack

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I decided to flash netarchy beta 5 kernel and this thing is amazing. A few graphically glitches he and there, hard to describe, its not tearing though.

Gonna flash kings 11 now, the glitches are annoying when texting.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, will have to try it at another time, still gonna see how long I can keep her going on this same charge.

Hows everyone liking the rom?
Anyone else using stock kernel and battery tweak besides me And d3?

From my HTC EVO using Tapatalk pro.

From my HTC EVO using Tapatalk pro.

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
What kernel are you guys using with Myn? Have you had time to compare more than one for bettery life? Right now I'm running stock kernel without the battery tweak. No SetCPU either, I just want to get a feel for this battery life before I start switching around. Thanks.

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I flashed the ROM and it is indeed very pretty (I like the new boot animation). Unfortunately, I have the problem with the android market so I went back a nandroid backup. I'll have to try the fix posted on page 4 when I have a free second tonight.
Fix for those who have the problem and don't want to dig. Thank Richard_Danger if it works:
"I had the same issue with ROM's prior to Myn's and with RLS1. What I did to get it to work was Force close the market, clear the data in the market. Go sign into Google Talk. If it doesn't sign in, give it a few tries or just turn your screen off and wait 5 minutes (both have worked). After you sign in, your downloads will start back up. But since last saturday, I havent had the issue again."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22