Myn RLS 2 is out!

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
What kernel are you guys using with Myn? Have you had time to compare more than one for bettery life? Right now I'm running stock kernel without the battery tweak. No SetCPU either, I just want to get a feel for this battery life before I start switching around. Thanks.

The stock htc kernel is what it comes with, others are having great success with kings 11 kernel also posted on myns xda thread, the stock kernel is meant to be used with the battery tweak, the alternatives like kings are meant to be used on there own without the tweak.

From my HTC EVO using Tapatalk pro.

bluger

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
When you guys say clear cache (re: market issue), do you mean "wipe cache partition" a la Recovery? Or, is there a different cache that I should be clearing? If so, where and how?

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how to get a screen or I would post how mines look lol

sent from my HTC Evo using tapatalk pro
Download screenshot from market, they have a option where you can shake the phone to take a snap shot of the screen you are on.

Then you have to un mount and re mount your sd card to have the pics show up in gallery.

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
When you guys say clear cache (re: market issue), do you mean "wipe cache partition" a la Recovery? Or, is there a different cache that I should be clearing? If so, where and how?

Go to settings, applications, manage applications, then click on market, clear cache is there along with FC

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
My battery just finally died 18.5 hours off the charger, best I have ever gotten.

Sure it will get better as it adjusts itself to the rom.

Battery does drop really fast as I do more stuff on the phone but that's expected.

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
60f6337a-a80a-b927.jpg

This how mines currently looks still toying with it

sent from my HTC Evo using tapatalk pro

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
So far I love this ROM. I was using VaelPak v2.2 and it was great... now with Launcher Pro Plus on myn's 2.2 this is amazing. Great ROM! Still love vaelpak and still testing out the kernels to get better battery life and performance from the phone...

currently running toasts-4.1.8 bfs. so-so so far... looking forward to Kings #9 and toasts 4.1.9 havs

tpdtopcop#AC

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Myns launcherpro theme???

Has anyone got this to work. I installed myns new rom then installed the launcherpro zip and the home screen was still the same?

Any help would be appreciated..

thanks

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Kings cfs 11 is treating me good so far, 7 hours of moderate use and I'm at 68 %.

What purpose does the hot restart feature serve BTW?

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Guys... how's this compared to Fresh w/ Netarchy's 4.1.9.1 cfs havs in terms of battery life?

I go to a university where my signal dips below 1 bar a lot... stupid classes in basements and apartments in middle of nowhere.

Anyway, battery is treating me okay so far... I just flashed the kernel yesterday and I'm seeing major improvement over stock HTC kernel.

Anyone come from Baked Snack/Fresh?

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Guys... how's this compared to Fresh w/ Netarchy's 4.1.9.1 cfs havs in terms of battery life?

I go to a university where my signal dips below 1 bar a lot... stupid classes in basements and apartments in middle of nowhere.

Anyway, battery is treating me okay so far... I just flashed the kernel yesterday and I'm seeing major improvement over stock HTC kernel.

Anyone come from Baked Snack/Fresh?
Did you flash the battery tweak and set it up?