IncDoes LiquidE...

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
that looks amazing..

ill do it.. i tke it flsh the base rom then flash that download?

Im just pulling stuff from it like everyone else hgha

Last edited:

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm tempted to flash this. Sure does look awesome, but the part about not hanging up calls and roaming seems like it could be a problem.

mmcnamara43

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
You know i saw that video and said OH Yeah im all over that.Well i downloaded it and it looks nothing like that. IDK if its just me ,has anyone else downloaded it??

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You know i saw that video and said OH Yeah im all over that.Well i downloaded it and it looks nothing like that. IDK if its just me ,has anyone else downloaded it??

I did... but haven't flashed it

which did you download? there are 2 different files there...

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
i downloaded it. flashed it. it looks just like that... its just broken it hardly works and theres to many problems with it right now.

i downloaded the launcher apk on myns.. not really feeling it, if only we could get the notification bar and lock screen.

im sure a working rom of this will come out sometime or it will just die off

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i downloaded it. flashed it. it looks just like that... its just broken it hardly works and theres to many problems with it right now.

i downloaded the launcher apk on myns.. not really feeling it, if only we could get the notification bar and lock screen.

im sure a working rom of this will come out sometime or it will just die off

Lets hope it doesn't I'd rather see this then MIUI

PedroTheGoat

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, looks awesome... This Goat isn't too much into alpha builds though. I use my phone too much on day to day life to deal with an alpha headache.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hence the name... HAHA Its Dope

And like I told JRun I like Broken Roms

Stable Roms take the Fun out of hacking... :cool:

Yeah I'm gonna throw evo framework stuffs in there if its not already tonight and see how that works out.

It needs alot of work tho haha.

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Would it be possible to pull the notification bar and lock screen out of this and put it on top of cm6? I'm not sure where to look within the files.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Would it be possible to pull the notification bar and lock screen out of this and put it on top of cm6? I'm not sure where to look within the files.

Thats something we'd need to discuss with the CM6 Dev Team...

I still haven't ripped it apart yet...

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, I ripped it open replaced a few things with stock evo files. And it booted up and stuff, no mms tho.

Then I messed with it somemore and it don't wanna boot now haha. Gonna try more tomorrow.