Is there a rom with sense and non-sense in it?

bocaccio13

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I am on ac rom 2.6 and i like it but i did a full wipe and fresh install. Some reason my clock on the home screen wasn't matching the time on the top right of the device. Well, it irritated me and i just installed the whole rom again. I can't get swype to work on this either. It's installed and i enabled it. Sorry for adding that in there. Point is i like the features on non-sense roms but i like the look of sense rom.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am on ac rom 2.6 and i like it but i did a full wipe and fresh install. Some reason my clock on the home screen wasn't matching the time on the top right of the device. Well, it irritated me and i just installed the whole rom again. I can't get swype to work on this either. It's installed and i enabled it. Sorry for adding that in there. Point is i like the features on non-sense roms but i like the look of sense rom.

I'll answer to the sense/non sense question.The others are answered in rom thread.
Every sense rom has some form of non-sense in it.if you want you could remove sense elements like.
htc clockwidget
htc lockscreen
rosie- if you want a different launcher
etc,etc

Also look around on xda there are plenty of roms with both.

lowetax

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
sense and no sense

so many good roms, kernels, themes, apps to choose from
everything has their + and -
i decided to stick with myn's 2.2
and stop flashing and go back to work -
you pay to play!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads