Kings BFS11 just released

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow I was waiting for this to happen. I'm surprised nobody called him out sooner.

EDIT: would it be wrong for a mod to remove all posts related to his kernels?

Richard_Danger

May 16, 2010
www.twitter.com
He posted the link on his twitter. I just downloaded it but didn't install. Anyone try it out yet?

I tried it last night before when he posted the link. It was laggy. I uninstalled it after 5 minutes of use. Vaelek told him it was laggy. Kings got really sh*tty with him and essentially blamed the ROM Vaelek was using. Told Vaelek that the kernel worked on HIS rom. Vaelek was right, best $5.50 he didnt spend on customer support.

Netarchy-toast 4.1.9.1 is working very well for me today. Glad I washed my hands of kings. I can't believe he deleted those posts off of his twitter. Who does that? Tons of props and respect goes to Vaelek. I am removing kings from my follow friday list. Yeah I went there!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I agree... It's your Idea Lilysdad hit up Phil See what he thinks

Let us know :cool:

I'm not cool enough to have his email address (or not smart enough to figure it out LOL) so I PM'd him. I'm sure if I wouldn't have been in such a hurry I coulda found it.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not cool enough to have his email address (or not smart enough to figure it out LOL) so I PM'd him. I'm sure if I wouldn't have been in such a hurry I coulda found it.

Phil something or other at AC.com i think lol I can't find it

Mahahaha found it

phil at androidcentral dot com

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Kings stuff has sucked past BFS #9, and even the Stock #10 with the latest Myn's works better in everyday use IMO than #9.

I kinda gave up on all of these kernels, they seem like they are more trouble than they are worth. Yeah you get great numbers on a lot of the benchmarks but apart from that what are you really getting in terms of real world usage..? Not much IMO. HTC's stuff works exceptional for everyday use, especially the latest one that comes stock with Myns RLS 3.

That said, I guess I should of tried other kernals, I kinda just used Kings stuff thinking it was the best.

Maybe I'll get Net a shot, can anyone kindly provide a link?

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
We Can't go wrong with Net's stuff

At least we all Agree King's Kernels have been Garbage...

As a Community seems like the strike has already happened...

Now on a side note *but still on theme* Who has a Conan Strike Beard going?

After all it is National Beard Month...

My Strike beard is in Full Force

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
We Can't go wrong with Net's stuff

At least we all Agree King's Kernels have been Garbage...

As a Community seems like the strike has already happened...

Now on a side note *but still on theme* Who has a Conan Strike Beard going?

After all it is National Beard Month...

My Strike beard is in Full Force

I'm a babyface. Couldn't grow one if my life depended on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech