Custom Transition Animations!

M@XLOL

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Taken from here. I spent several hours today (at work lol) blending fold, fly-in and bounce to get it how I liked it :D I'll make an flushable zip for people upon request because everyones framework will be different with themes/roms etc.

this is a link to a zipped anim folder you can replace by

Code:
adb shell
# mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
#exit
adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk

Then open up the res.apk with your choice archive manager. Replace the /framework-res.apk/res/anim folder with the one I've provided.

Reboot into recovery and

Code:
adb shell
#mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
#exit
adb push yoursdk/tools/framework-res.apk /system/framework/

I hope this makes sense and you guys like it :D

Here is a ****ty vid
YouTube - transitions2

Reactions: Jerzyiroc

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
looks cool, makes me want to root even more now

Do it. I finally did a few weeks and have never looked back. It's like getting a new phone with all the potential you can unlock. And when you get bored, flash a new ROM. ;)

Calma10

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I follow all the instruction from the first post. Everything works as shown in the video. Except for the swype for notification. Everytime I swype a notification the phone crashes and boots. how can I solve this problem?

EDIT: Solved the problem and found a different method, Ninjamorth and RootExplorer.

Last edited:

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do it. I finally did a few weeks and have never looked back. It's like getting a new phone with all the potential you can unlock. And when you get bored, flash a new ROM. ;)

haha, i hear ya! im already on the phone a lot, don't need another thing to suck all my time up! but i may start playing around, i can always go back right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress