no longer an evo user

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to tell everyone that even though I no longer have my EVO I will still be around to lend support whenever I can. I have moved to t-mobile and the optimus t. Wish me luck!

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
i was with tmo for 7 years before i switched to sprint here in WI, they used to have roaming agreements with AT&T, so it was great, then when they lost that, the service has went to crap.

unless you are in southeastern WI, your not 3G, and for work i do about 200 miles a day and on the way up north i knew of 7 places where if i was on the phone i would lose the call, i was very unhappy about it, but to each his own, i hope tmobile is better in your area, because they seemed to after time allow there network to go to crap here.

Stick around thou, we always appreciated your input.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
WHAT! SELL OUT! Nooooooooooo! It's ok, we'll miss you and still want you around.

Stop in any time we can always use the help

Later,
Dave

I will still be around. It's not like I completely forgot everything about the EVO (and most of the posts in the general EVO section are pretty general anyway).

Why did you downgrade man? Hope you stay around.

Had to save some money on the cell phone bill. Yeah it's a downgrade but this little phone is amazing the heck out of me.

i was with tmo for 7 years before i switched to sprint here in WI, they used to have roaming agreements with AT&T, so it was great, then when they lost that, the service has went to crap.

unless you are in southeastern WI, your not 3G, and for work i do about 200 miles a day and on the way up north i knew of 7 places where if i was on the phone i would lose the call, i was very unhappy about it, but to each his own, i hope tmobile is better in your area, because they seemed to after time allow there network to go to crap here.

Stick around thou, we always appreciated your input.

T-mo around me is pretty good. I'm on the edge of HSPA+ (which my phone doesn't do) so it's only gonna get better for me.

Man this sucks dude. Don't forget about us!!!

You know I'd never forget about the OG's. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007