Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks

Default Senseless Rom suggestions

I'm looking for a senseless rom. One of my major concerns is getting the HTC browser as I don't like the android browser. I don't want aosp as I am in NYC and have great 4G coverage. I tried vaelpak but the HTC browser kept crashing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by lornaevo View Post
    I'm looking for a senseless rom. One of my major concerns is getting the HTC browser as I don't like the android browser. I don't want aosp as I am in NYC and have great 4G coverage. I tried vaelpak but the HTC browser kept crashing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    VaelPak... Talk to Jerzy He's good with it...
    Arrogant Linux Elitist

Global Posts
    658 Global Posts

I used Frost rom and was happy with it for about 2 months.

I eventually went back to Sense with Myn's warm 2.2. There are some cool things in there, such as the Rosie launcher where you can customize the sense launcher bar (in addition to the visual changes). For work stuff integration, Sense really does make sense to use (pardon the pun).
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks

I finally got the HTC browser to work but after a reboot it reverts back to AOSP.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I'm using VaelPak too and love it. Most Sense elements are removed (or removable) but you can put elements you like back in.

Did you try deleting the aosp browser?

i am using vaelpak and must admit i am liking the nonsense look of my EVO.
    In 3D WOLRD WITH THE EVO 3D

EVO 3D S-OFF and Ready to Start Flashing