Gingerbread keyboard released.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey is this the version of the Gingerbread IME that has the auto-correct / suggestions feature working?

Edit: Nevermind. I learned to read and I saw your earlier post.

Edit again: I grabbed this from Droid-life which supposedly has the auto-correct fixed. I haven't tested yet. Will give it a go later after work.

randompre21

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
^^ that should be the same one I used.

1 comment, i do miss the 4 arrows in the text box. made it useful when u wanted change 1 letter or so without trying to Tap in the exact place. was actually one of my Favorite features on android keyboards.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
^^ that should be the same one I used.

1 comment, i do miss the 4 arrows in the text box. made it useful when u wanted change 1 letter or so without trying to Tap in the exact place. was actually one of my Favorite features on android keyboards.

Seems like the Tap the exact place is pretty accurate now though...

It didnt make a difference to me Im a Swype user...

scrubcst

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
155213_174164399278164_100000538161263_500751_5966923_n.jpg
the fixed version

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
ricsim over at XDA has this keyboard cooked into his ROM. Gonna flash it tonight since I didn't see it until late last night.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I plan on theming this keyboard btw. I'll be making it just like the last keyboard I made. It'll have the that "glow" effect. I'll be doing it in blue, green and red. Hopefully I'll have it done by this weekend... That's of course if someone can get me away from this CR48 LOL

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I plan on theming this keyboard btw. I'll be making it just like the last keyboard I made. It'll have the that "glow" effect. I'll be doing it in blue, green and red. Hopefully I'll have it done by this weekend... That's of course if someone can get me away from this CR48 LOL

excellent! i'm especially looking forward to the green version. i've been looking for a green themed keyboard to go along with myn's rom.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Not gonna lie.. I've been a lazy bastard since getting this CR-48 LOL. I literally haven't touched my desktop not once since Thursday... I do snow plowing for my job and it might snow tomorrow.. If it doesn't then I'll DEFINITELY have at least the green version up tomorrow night. If it does then I'll definitely have it up on Monday the latest :)

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Not gonna lie.. I've been a lazy bastard since getting this CR-48 LOL. I literally haven't touched my desktop not once since Thursday... I do snow plowing for my job and it might snow tomorrow.. If it doesn't then I'll DEFINITELY have at least the green version up tomorrow night. If it does then I'll definitely have it up on Monday the latest :)

Sounds like that CR-48 is causing you hardship man.. My offer still stands to lift the burden from you :D
LOL.

I'll be pouncing on that green one too haha

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like that CR-48 is causing you hardship man.. My offer still stands to lift the burden from you :D
LOL.

I'll be pouncing on that green one too haha

Lmao....

I just updated the OP with the new updated version of the keyboard now with full functioning auto-correct and predictive text (thanks to unrEVOked). I'm doing the themed keyboards now and will post in a new thread. (First time I've been on my desktop since Thursday btw lol...)