ClockworkMod Recovery?

Kekoh

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty confused right now. Basically I just installed CM 6.1.1 stable (used to have 6.1), and started putting all my apps back on and whatnot. When I opened ROM Manager, it said there is a newer version of ClockworkMod out, and that I should update. I have been using ROM Manager for awhile and it has always said mine was the current version. It is currently 2.5.0.1. A little while ago it said I needed to update to 2.5.1.8, and when i tried to it said:

"There was an error flashing the recovery" or something along those lines. I looked up the error online, and it seems people have had this issue before. One fix was to turn on wifi (no idea why). So i turned on wifi, it did the same thing. So I turned it off. Now when I open ROM Manager it says I have the latest version (2.5.0.1), but a little while ago it said there is a newer version out.

What is the latest version for the evo, and if I'm not running the latest, what can I do to update it?

My ROM Manager has said that 2.5.0.1 is latest version for quite some time, at least a month.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks