[ROM] Rebirth AC-Rom "From the ashes"

Loogie

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
After enabling perf-unlock within SetCPU, my battery life has also been excellent. The one thing I notice that's a little different is that my battery will often not charge up to 100%, but if I restart the EVO, it will read 100% right away. If I leave it plugged in all night and go back and look at the history it looks like it charges as much as it can and tops out in the low 90's then suddenly re-calibrates that as 100%. Anyone else seen this?

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
^ This is an android issue, or non issue. Its implemented to help make the life of your battery longer before it no longer holds a charge.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Uhm actually no. I don't know why the search button isn't working, there's a button remapper in the market I think that may help

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
can you just flash this over the old ac rom? after deleting cache/dalvik of course..

Make a nadroid before and tell us how it goes. Im not sure if anyone tested that. Igots and me threw this together in one night for everyone. In time it will get more testing and updates. If you do try and it works please come back and let us know.:cool:

JackStorm

May 26, 2010
Visit site
streaming radio not working

it seems like since I installed this rom that my streaming radio does not work. for example pandora grooveshark and shoutcast radio cannot connect. is this a bug or am I just missing something here? any help would be greatly appreciated!

Johnny_Sokko

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Sure, ill post it as an add-on and include it in the next release.

Mind attaching it?

Btw, how did you do it?

Sorry for the late response with the holidays and snow storm (blizzard, really) in Massachusetts this wekend I've been a little behind.
But basically after a lot of searching I found this:
xda-developers - View Single Post - Removing Keyguard Password Policy due to Exchange (HTC Sense & Milestone & Froyo)

I've attached the file and have been running it for the last 5 days or so with no issues. It will need to be pushed with ADB while the EVO is in recovery mode. Wipe dalvik before you push the file though. I had an issue with it not listed in apps until I wiped dalvik first. Then just set up corporate mail as usual and accept and configure the device administrator that Exchange will require. Wait until after it syncs the first time and then reomve the device administrator from the security settings. It will say your Exchange account will be deleted but it won't be. Then just remove the pin/pattern lock and you are all set.

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
new to this, dont know if this has come up as a root problem or this rom. i have rooted and installed this rom everything is working but the vibe. any idea how to fix this. new rom or a patch for this rom.

Last edited:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
new to this, dont know if this has come up as a root problem or this rom. i have rooted and installed this rom everything is working but the vibe. any idea how to fix this. new rom or a patch for this rom.

Do you have haptic feedback on? Did you wipe before flashing?

Nobody else has this problem.

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you very much. Do I need to make another nand back up
One more noob ? On sdcard can I erase that pc36img stuff from when I rooted

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
will I have to reflash the radios
how do you find out what wimaxx radio you have
i have the lastest radio,prl. so do i need to flash them or am i ok

Last edited:

charles77k

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Make a nadroid before and tell us how it goes. Im not sure if anyone tested that. Igots and me threw this together in one night for everyone. In time it will get more testing and updates. If you do try and it works please come back and let us know.:cool:

Yea, I tried to flash this over the old AC rom but it completely wiped everything. All my apps and settings were gone. Luckily, I made a nandroid backup and was able to recover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084