SuperOneClick v1.5.5?

colestein

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Team -

I've been very gunshy about rooting but I'm running out of space on my phone and want to get rid of the crapware.

A friend of mine told me that there's a program called "SuperOneClick v1.5.5" which works really well, but he has a Droid, not an Evo, and couldn't tell me much about it.

He sent me this link....[APP]SuperOneClick v1.5.5 (Root, Unroot, Enable Non-Market App, Get UNLOCK code) - xda-developers

Is there a better/easier/more foolproof and reversable method that you guys recommend? I'm scared to do this but don't think I have a choice. I feel like I'm back in preschool with this stuff!

Thanks!

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Team -

I've been very gunshy about rooting but I'm running out of space on my phone and want to get rid of the crapware.

A friend of mine told me that there's a program called "SuperOneClick v1.5.5" which works really well, but he has a Droid, not an Evo, and couldn't tell me much about it.

He sent me this link....[APP]SuperOneClick v1.5.5 (Root, Unroot, Enable Non-Market App, Get UNLOCK code) - xda-developers

Is there a better/easier/more foolproof and reversable method that you guys recommend? I'm scared to do this but don't think I have a choice. I feel like I'm back in preschool with this stuff!

Thanks!

First, what is your Hboot? (to check, turn off phone, then when it's off, hold the down volume button and press power; this will put you in the bootloaded and your Hboot number should be near the top of the screen).

Second, I don't know that I would try that method you linked....

Third, here is the recommended method if you don't have Hboot 2.02 or 2.10. This can be reversed if you need to take the phone in to get it worked on, for example.

If you have 2.02 or 2.10, you can try this method at XDA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante