Cm6.1. 1 feature or issue?

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a lock pattern set that enables on 5 minutes of turning off the screen. Within that time frame if I try to wake the screen, I have to press the power button And then touch a button or the screen to make it go on? Any way to disable this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a lock pattern set that enables on 5 minutes of turning off the screen. Within that time frame if I try to wake the screen, I have to press the power button And then touch a button or the screen to make it go on? Any way to disable this?

Privacy/security settings.

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Not seeing it? I think its an issue, maybe an app causing it. I just deleted Copy Paste It from my device because of excessive sensor usage.. maybe this will help

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Actually I think I figured it out... my lockscreen is missing. I disabled my pattern lock and now there is no lockscreen at all.. help?

PreGk

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Upon further testing, I figured it out. Need someone to try to duplicate it. Please. Pattern lock enabled with a 5 minute delay, turn screen on before 5 minutes to launcherpro. Doesn't happen if you wake the screen to an app