[ROM] Fresh EVO 3.5.0.1 - Now available to the public!

dcviperboy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is a great ROM for anyone curious. Flipz has removed the bloatware, included the features (swype, tether, etc) and it has an all around clean feel with everything working. I highly recommend giving this ROM a try if you havent already.

fingas

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Just flashed the newest 3.5.0.1 update from the 3.4, pleasantly surprised with the new feel.

Maybe it's because I wiped data, cleared cache/dalvik...phone is running a lot smoother than the older version.

Clean rom w/ Sense with all bloatware removed, gotta love wifi tethering too!

Great work Flipz! ;)

timd23

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
maybe if i post in here somebody will notice...
In Fresh Updater, I keep being told "Unable to download the update file from any mirror" when trying to download any of the Fresh Toast Kernels.
I have searched for 2 days now and am going slightly insane, especially since after 5 posts on 5 different forums/sites have gotten no reply whatsoever.
Somebody please help me, I know one of you has to know

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
In my updater I don't see any options to update the Kernels :confused:
Just themes/mods and Radio updates.

EDIT:
Yeah all of those are good, same thing can't find mirror

Out of curiousity... have you tried updating on different connections? (WiFi, 3G, 4G)

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Yeah tried all them...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

So, I set my Updater to look at past releases, and now I see the Kernel options. I tried to download one for the heck of it, and guess what... same thing you're gettin. It's not just you. I searched the Fresh thread in XDA, and didn't see anything about it. If you're on XDA, shoot Flipz a PM... maybe that might be your best option at this point.

timd23

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear that I'm not alone... Unfortunately, that doesn't help us now lol.
I sent him a message on his website using the contact form... Might head over to xda and pm him if I can't get this resolved soon. Don't really wanna flood him with messages.

ChaosShadow

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear that I'm not alone... Unfortunately, that doesn't help us now lol.
I sent him a message on his website using the contact form... Might head over to xda and pm him if I can't get this resolved soon. Don't really wanna flood him with messages.

Well, if you checked the forums, and the FAQs section of his site, don't feel like you're flooding him with questions. Devs just don't cook up great ROMs, and then disappear (at least I hope not LOL)... there's always possibilities that someone encounters issues that other people don't, and they're there to help with potential bugs and whatnot. I'd say if you don't hear back in a couple days... then shoot a PM on XDA :cool:

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance