NEW[ROM] KommyDroid(dream)v.2 12/27/10 - 3.70.651.1 / App pack / Fast / Almost* Stock

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm a new dev who just moved to states and this will be my first release.

(dream) - will be my Sense series

ETA for all (dream) series ROMs - One week

This ROM is basically stock, just a few tweaks. Throughout the updates, I'll try to keep it that way unless requested or a good idea comes up that people agree with.

It would be much help if you all could provide feedback/suggestions on this release to be put in the official, thank you!

I hope you enjoy!

Notice : If you haven't updated to newest AmonRecovery please do so.

Removed (v.2 and up)

- All Sprint apps

- Kindle

- Amazon mp3

- Footprints

KommyDroid(dream) v.1 (beta)

- OTA 3.70.651.1 (12/14)

- Deodexed

- Added Busybox

- Modified scan intervals

- Speed Tweaks

- Custom bootscreen

KommyDroid(dream)v.2

- Added Gingerbread battery

- Added Gingerbread downloading (statusbar) animation

- Added Gingerbread loading circle

- Cut about 30 MB off size

Downloads

- KommyDroid(dream)v.1 (Signed thanks to Beezy)

- KommyDroid(dream)v.2

- Spint Apps(not flashable) - Thanks to Beezy again!

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a evo to flash or anything but i got it downloading now and ill sign it and upload for you.That's if you don't mind? I won't touch anything ill just sign and thats it.

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a evo to flash or anything but i got it downloading now and ill sign it and upload for you.That's if you don't mind? I won't touch anything ill just sign and thats it.

That would be very cool, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I like the removal of the bloatware, but I do miss the Sprint TV app and the Sprint Football app. If I had to make a vote I would vote to keep in apps that you can't download from the Market and then get rid of everything else (I know you can flash in some of the other Sprint apps, but that's just a hassle if you ask me). Aside from this the ROM is very clean and seems to work well. I am worn out with the Sense UI though, so I have flashed back to CM6 for now. If I go back to a SuperSonic stock ROM I will use this one for sure. Good job!

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I like the removal of the bloatware, but I do miss the Sprint TV app and the Sprint Football app. If I had to make a vote I would vote to keep in apps that you can't download from the Market and then get rid of everything else (I know you can flash in some of the other Sprint apps, but that's just a hassle if you ask me). Aside from this the ROM is very clean and seems to work well. I am worn out with the Sense UI though, so I have flashed back to CM6 for now. If I go back to a SuperSonic stock ROM I will use this one for sure. Good job!

I'm going to upload a .zip with all the Sprint apps, or put them in data/

And thank you, I'm glad you like it

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just open my ROM and go to system/customize/resource and copy the boot animation to your desktop.

Then open the ROM you want to put it on to the directory where the bootanimation.zip is located.

Drag mine into that folder, replacing the current one.

If it ask you to update the archive, do so. And you should be good.

Reactions: dased1

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
cool i have the rom saved in a hdd so that should be no problem. thx
your rom have eveything up and working 4g,wifi,mms,sms,etc.
how's the battery life for those using it

Last edited: