Does HTC have anything like TeamBlackHat and the 3G Mobile Hotspot Hack?

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I have the Incredible, but now use the Droid X as my primary phone. One thing that impresses me about Motorola phones is the developers for rooting/hacking. They have TeamBlackhat, which offers the 3G Mobile Hotspot hack, which is excellent. Does the HTC community have anything on the level of TeamBlackHat, and a 3G Mobile Hotspot hack for HTC phones?

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
There are 10 to 20 teams like that for HTC phones. And most of the HTC phones come with a wireless tether for 3g and 4g. And then there are several other options for wireless tether.

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
There are 10 to 20 teams like that for HTC phones. And most of the HTC phones come with a wireless tether for 3g and 4g. And then there are several other options for wireless tether.

I mean something like this:
[How To] Install 3gHotSpot

3G Hotspot hack. Teamblackhat for Motorola devices, made a hack of the 3G Hotspot app on Verizon android phones. Does HTC have anything like this, besides the Wireless Tether app for all rooted android devices?

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, we do. We actually have the sprint tethering apps hacked so its free with root.

HTC developers beat moto ones in amount and skill IMO.

Although, it must be tough for the moto devs to work within just a bootstrap.

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Yes, we do. We actually have the sprint tethering apps hacked so its free with root.

HTC developers beat moto ones in amount and skill IMO.

Although, it must be tough for the moto devs to work within just a bootstrap.

Cool, that's exactly what I am talking about. Have the HTC developers hacked the Verizon tethering app too?(3G hotspot)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
The Incredible has a 3G hotspot app hack?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It's not a "hack", it's an app you run, once you root your phone. The HTC phones are for a lack of a better "more open" than the Moto phones. So there are a lot more customization and apps available for it. OC the cpu....etc.

briankeith513

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
It's not a "hack", it's an app you run, once you root your phone. The HTC phones are for a lack of a better "more open" than the Moto phones. So there are a lot more customization and apps available for it. OC the cpu....etc.

Whats the name of the app? Where can I find it? Is it better than Wireless tether?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad