The Number "0" Shown in Spare parts what does this mean??????
In the picture below you will see the number "0" in spare parts under network usage. I have searched the XDA threads and tried google and have found no answer. This "0" never use to be there before and is using a lot of data which is killing my battery. Yes I have always wiped when going to a different rom, I have even tried reinstalling my rom again and fully wiping. The rom I am currently running now is airborne 5.1 with kernel SBC for Netarchy's 4.2.2 More Aggressive CFS SBC-net-4.2.2-more-havs-cfs-v7. I also know the kernel is not a problem because when I reinstalled the rom I did not add any of my apps or nothing and nor did I flash anything else. I just let my Rom load up downloaded spare parts just to see if the "0" was there and it wasnt, but once i rebooted my phone just to make sure it was really gone, I went back into spare parts and it was there again. Now my question to you guys is how do I get rid of this problem?
- 12-27-2010, 07:54 PM #2
- 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM #3
Home land security is watching you.
OK so maybe not, but a process called "0" is running all the time. Usually the lower the pid the more essential the process. So a" leakage" is screwing with your phone. Get a communication monitor and check with whom it's leaking.
- 12-28-2010, 07:50 AM #6
I cant answer what the zero is, but I have seen it come up on builds wether I was having a problem or not. So I wouldnt focus on the zero part too much
for your data usage though or to see what is killing your battery, check your radio version and PRI. I had this problem last week with a radio and needed to use an updated radio because the old was keeping my phone awake on 3.70
I have also had my phone stay awake from trying to send a large email that just kept cycling in my phone trying to sync and send and never sent due to size.
- 12-29-2010, 10:06 AM #8
If you know how to update the radio and feel comfortable with it, I would suggest the newest one. (what i did)
It fixed my problem and when I posted that as the fix on XDA plenty of other people confirmed it worked for them also.