Beginner question is my phone rooted

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
If you are rooted there will be a superuser icon in your apps drawer. As far as what ROM you can go to settings - about phone - software information

Reactions: htabbach

htabbach

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
EVO1Android, thank you for the reply. I do see a superuser icon so I geuss my rooting effort worked. What piece of info in the software information would tell me the ROM?

htabbach

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, my build number is: 3.70.541.1 CL294884 release-keys. Is this a custom ROM?

My thinking is that this is the Sprint Lovers ROM, right?

Last edited:

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
When you rooted your phone you flashed a ROM you have to have a rooted ROM on you device for you to be rooted. What it is depends on what method you used to root and what ROM is used in that tutorial. Most of the developers use a simple version of the stock ROM to complete the root process. What root method did you use?

Dave

htabbach

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
When you rooted your phone you flashed a ROM you have to have a rooted ROM on you device for you to be rooted. What it is depends on what method you used to root and what ROM is used in that tutorial. Most of the developers use a simple version of the stock ROM to complete the root process. What root method did you use?

Dave

Thank you for the reply, I used the method in this link.

[ROOT][GUIDE] HBoot 2.02/2.10 SOFF - Don't Be a Hater Edition - Upd. 01.01.11 - xda-developers

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
To answer your questions you are running Sprint lovers 122110 build and look in your app drawer for a program called supper user if its there you are rooted. Now Sprint lovers has a newer version out if you like that ROM you might consider flashing the newer version.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair