Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Default important tool for all rooters

So I have had my EVO from day 1 and have been rooted from that day and one problem I was having with different roms/kernels was the battery life. I would flash one rom and be good to go 12 hours and flash a different kernel/rom and only get 4 hours. Here is what I did if find out what has been eating my battery. I bought system panel from the market and after installing it I turned on monitoring. Now after a day or two went by I looked at the history of my CPU and found that the damn thing was pegged at 100% and you could see the battery just drop. Now I use system panel all the time to help trouble shoot problems . Just want to throw this out there. I think system panel is a very powerful tool at gets over looked. Hope this helps some of you having crazy battery drain problems

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Are you the creator of that app? LOL Sounds like an infomercial.

Global Posts
    7,159 Global Posts
    Carrier
    cyanogen_speedy-toastcfh

+1 for system panel I bought it from the market and use it all the time it has menu other uses simply a must have for me.

Later,
    Dave

Carrier
    KommyDroid(GB) V.2.7.3

Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    Are you the creator of that app? LOL Sounds like an infomercial.
    lmao