i like this rom

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
[ROM] Carbonite Fusion v.3 (UPDATED 1/1/11 Happy New Year!) - xda-developers

clean and simple...however im freaked to install it...lol not sure what the steps are to take it off and go back to my stock evo....

and i also found these hd flip clocks....its prolly out of my league to install one though so i just stare at it on my cpu screen...haha

looks nice...but you mention you have a evo....thats a droid incredible rom...pretty sure that will not work on the evo.

the flip clocks are easy....i flashed one other day...just copy the zip to the root of your sd card then just load up the recovery (power off then vol down plus power)....then flash zip and scroll to the clock..flash...and reboot...just like a rom.

but you said "stock evo" so im assuming your not rooted? which you need to be to flash roms....i recommend this guide to follow....[ROOT][GUIDE] HBoot 2.02/2.10 SOFF - There Will Be Root - Upd. 01.04.11 - xda-developers

hac327

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
im confused by this """CLOCKS ON 1ST AND 2ND POST ARE HD SENSE CLOCKS FOR SENSE ROMS ONLY! THEY WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER ROM! ROM MUST BE DEODEXED! FLASH ZIP THROUGH RECOVERY LIKE A ROM!!!
CLOCKS ON 3RD POST ARE NOT FLASHABLE ZIPS. THESE ARE FANCY WIDGET CLOCKS FOUND IN THE MARKET MODIFIED BY ME. THESE ARE FOR ROMS NOT RUNNING SENSE OR SENSE ROMS RUNNING LAUNCHER PRO!!! THESE ARE TO BE INSTALLED LIKE ANY OTHER APP, THROUGH ASTRO OR ROOT EXPLORER OR ANY OTHER APP INSTALING APLICATION!!!
IF NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU (NO PUNN) THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ UP ON ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD OF "HAVING ROOT" BEFORE CUSTOMIZING YOUR PHONE!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

""""

the clock i foubd by this guy prolly wont work then...

hac327

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
well im done for this night...maybe i will gain the courage tomarrow to change the rom tomarrow....good night everyone!!!

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
im confused by this """CLOCKS ON 1ST AND 2ND POST ARE HD SENSE CLOCKS FOR SENSE ROMS ONLY! THEY WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER ROM! ROM MUST BE DEODEXED! FLASH ZIP THROUGH RECOVERY LIKE A ROM!!!
CLOCKS ON 3RD POST ARE NOT FLASHABLE ZIPS. THESE ARE FANCY WIDGET CLOCKS FOUND IN THE MARKET MODIFIED BY ME. THESE ARE FOR ROMS NOT RUNNING SENSE OR SENSE ROMS RUNNING LAUNCHER PRO!!! THESE ARE TO BE INSTALLED LIKE ANY OTHER APP, THROUGH ASTRO OR ROOT EXPLORER OR ANY OTHER APP INSTALING APLICATION!!!
IF NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE TO YOU (NO PUNN) THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ UP ON ALL THE DIFFERENT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD OF "HAVING ROOT" BEFORE CUSTOMIZING YOUR PHONE!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

""""

the clock i foubd by this guy prolly wont work then...

If your using the ROM you posted the thread about (Which is a sense ROM), use the clocks in the 1st and 2nd post, and flashing them through recovery, like the ROM, but make sure the ROM is deodexed (allowed themeimg).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49