1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM 7 Nightly 32

Default Wi-Fi not working on CM 6.1.2

I just updated to the new CM and my wi-fi has not been working. It would say that the network I am connecting to is disabled. I can still connect to this network with my laptop, xbox and other phones in the house. What could be causing the issue?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by BerryChoppy View Post
    I just updated to the new CM and my wi-fi has not been working. It would say that the network I am connecting to is disabled. I can still connect to this network with my laptop, xbox and other phones in the house. What could be causing the issue?
    New WiFi drivers clear these issues up, but they havent been included in an official Cyanogen kernel, no worries flash this and you should be good too go. WiFi is sketchy on CM6, kinda sorta, sometimes.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM 7 Nightly 32

Quote Originally Posted by igotsanevo4g View Post
    New WiFi drivers clear these issues up, but they havent been included in an official Cyanogen kernel, no worries flash this and you should be good too go. WiFi is sketchy on CM6, kinda sorta, sometimes.
    so which kernel should I be downloading then?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Id use the latest BFS version.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"