installing a....

hac327

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
lets see there is a guy who made this kool blue battery bar thingamajig....states it will work with fresh 3.5....thats what im running....downloaded and saved it in my roms folder.....dont know how to install it....i have not a single clue....can some one give me a good hard push here....lol

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
lets see there is a guy who made this kool blue battery bar thingamajig....states it will work with fresh 3.5....thats what im running....downloaded and saved it in my roms folder.....dont know how to install it....i have not a single clue....can some one give me a good hard push here....lol

is it a zip file? prolly just requires flashing it

hac327

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
it is a zip file....so if i rename it to update.zip...so that CW reconizes it will it install in the right place...or does cw use update.zip with a spacific install path..??? hmmm

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
it is a zip file....so if i rename it to update.zip...so that CW reconizes it will it install in the right place...or does cw use update.zip with a spacific install path..??? hmmm

that i dont know..i dont use cw...i use amon...and i just go into recovery and flash it...doesnt matter the name of it.

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

Just place the zip on the root of your sd card and flash it through CW. Select install zip from sd card and choose the zip.

I do suggest making a nandroid backup before you flash a theme because I do not know of any easy way to undo the theme.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just place the zip on the root of your sd card and flash it through CW. Select install zip from sd card and choose the zip.

I do suggest making a nandroid backup before you flash a theme because I do not know of any easy way to undo the theme.

What this guy said... But it doesnt need to be on the Root...

Just go to that option *Install Zip from SDCard* find the folder u placed the file in

Select and Flash

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsmith786x