It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to read about each kernel that can be used with this mod? I'm looking for something to reduce the lag and increase battery life.

Just out of duriosity, did you install the Collin_ph Battery Tweak? I initially had this as an add-on and had very severe lag issues. I don't think it plays nicely with RLS5.

Reactions: napocaguas

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded the rom successfully with no issues but I've been trying to add the gingerbread launcher and i keep getting error when in recovery. What gives

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
hey does anybody know if this rom plays well with SETCPU and if so what kind of profiles are you using.... and now for a noob question is there a way to tell if setcpu is working or not... i set a profile for screen off and put both sliders to the far left but im still not seeing any difference... any advice.

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
hey does anybody know if this rom plays well with SETCPU and if so what kind of profiles are you using.... and now for a noob question is there a way to tell if setcpu is working or not... i set a profile for screen off and put both sliders to the far left but im still not seeing any difference... any advice.
It does. Its a lot easier to install through rom manager.

Sent From Tapatalk.

Eddiethking

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
This rom makes my phone so sexy, it kind of hurts me to walk around. People just get their feelings hurt left and right. This rom is made hot fire.

On a serious note, this rom is amazing, the transitions are fast, the UI is clean and responsive, there are so many features that I wanted. Like the ability to turn connections on and off from the notifications drop down list.

krispy521

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Just out of duriosity, did you install the Collin_ph Battery Tweak? I initially had this as an add-on and had very severe lag issues. I don't think it plays nicely with RLS5.

No, I'm talking about the little bit of lag that the stock EVO has.

dw3bb10

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I love this rom, But i do have a few questions.

1. I have apps for twitter, and hotspot. How can I remove PEEP and Sprint Hotspot and other such apps?

2. How do I remove all the stock apps that I dont want? Such as Sprint Hotspot?

Last edited:

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
ok so im on day 3 of this rom and i love it and battery wise i wanted to post my stats to see how they compare to other people running this rom

cell standby-31%
phone idle-27%
android system-21%
calls-9%
display-5%
wifi-4%
dialer-3%

and im at 45%battery 8hrs unplugged

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
ok so im on day 3 of this rom and i love it and battery wise i wanted to post my stats to see how they compare to other people running this rom

cell standby-31%
phone idle-27%
android system-21%
calls-9%
display-5%
wifi-4%
dialer-3%

and im at 45%battery 8hrs unplugged

seems decent..im at:
cell standby: 28%
phone idle: 24%
android system: 24%
wifi: 14%
display: 7%
sprint navigation: 3%

12hr 32min unplugged @ 31% left

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
ANYBODY having issues with not getting phone calls while on this rom????? all of a sudden in my office i dont always get the call .....:mad:

thewisteron

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

On the info tab it will tell you what cpu is running at so you can tell if your profiles are working. I only use two: screen off is at 245mhz min/max and battery<25% is 245min/576max.

thewisteron

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I love this rom, But i do have a few questions.

1. I have apps for twitter, and hotspot. How can I remove PEEP and Sprint Hotspot and other such apps?

2. How do I remove all the stock apps that I dont want? Such as Sprint Hotspot?

Use Titanium Backup or Bloat Freeze

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
New Mynions have joined the rEvolution!

As of last night, I have recruited, rooted and rommed three new members to the Mynion forces.

This just happens to be be the greatest Sense rom available. Very fast, and using the kernal that comes with the rom is great. I have shown that my battery can last almost 3 times longer than the stock rom.

The new recruits are very happy with the changes and will look forward to any updates in the future.

Goat

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem but what I figured out is go into settings apps and then manage apparently all then look for the hulu app and clear cache and then try that if anything try to turn you phones airplain mode on then off and then do clear cache and then clear data that should work or the last last resort Is to uninstall the flash player then clear cache

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk